Wednesday 4 August 2010

One Whole Year

I woke up this morning and looked at the clock which also shows the date. It was at that moment I realised that we have been in North Carolina for one whole year.

In some respects it's been a long year but in others the time has flown past so much so that this anniversary snuck right up on me.

I haven't been a very good blogger this year but this has more to do with a lack of time than material so once again I will make a note to self to try harder.

Not by way of a celebration but more of a coincidence we are preparing to fly home. This time tomorrow we will be enroute to RDU International Airport to board the return flight of the one that brought us here with all our, was it 9, suitcases? Only 3 allowed this time if I'm lucky! We will spend the next 2 weeks seeing family and friends, feeling the chill and probably getting soggy feet. Oh the joys of home!

1 comment: