Friday 13 November 2009

Our House...inside

For those of you who have been asking....for a good while now. I finally had some time, a sunny day and fully charged camera batteries so here are some photos of the 'inside' of our home for (fingers crossed but don't hold your breath) the next 3 years.

Everything we had from England and accumulated in India fitted in perfectly, although I don't think I will ever ever forget our Indian Elves and Furniture Makers! http://madrasmater.blogspot.com/2008/12/elves-and-furniture-maker.html

The guest room has now been sorted out and is ready for visitors...just let me know dates and your flight details - we'd love to see you!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Our House
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

  1. Another sh**hole then I see!!!!!!! I'm glad to see the world's comfiest bed is still in the guest room. And carpets - no cold feet from Ellie at 7 in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your house - it's just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete