Sunday 22 November 2009

You Can Imagine Alot About People...


....and their pets, their hobbies, their perspective on life...not by the cars they drive (I don't have a clue what's hip and what's not) but by these stickers that get plastered on car rear windows. I see so many of these here and they really amuse me, especially when you peer inside the stickered car and see someone completely different to their car persona!

He works hard, she's glam and shops hard, firstborn plays hard, youngest is just 'well 'ard'

It's not so easy to snap things here while you're on the move, ie I'm driving here...no Kumar to ask to slow down, stop, turnaround or catch up and, there isn't as much interesting stuff to photograph anyway, but when I've had the camera with me I've managed to get a few examples in the school car pool line and in car parks....not that I'm a stalker or anything - honest. People watching is good for amusement lest we all forget.

How many kids? And another one on the way...do you think they'll update their stickers? Hope they finally get a boy! Dad has a pizza box under his arm!

The Dad actually driving this car did not look sporty in any way whatsoever and the eldest child looks after the baby while Mum shops (or maybe it's HER baby!)



2 comments:

  1. I just snorted out my wine. ..... I never thought twice about those window stickers until this post. ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi, never waste wine in India, you never know when you'll need it x

    ReplyDelete