Wednesday 3 March 2010

Mmm Mmm We Have Some Cadbury's

Oh yes we do!!

There was great excitement when we opened the mailbox yesterday because inside was a parcel sent all the way from Kent in little Olde England which contained two selection boxes. Oh the joy! The school run home was the quietest and most peaceful drive ever as the kids tucked into a chocolate bar each. All the while 'umming' and 'ahhhing'. In the end I couldn't take it anymore, a quick glance at the remnants left on the passenger seat and I spied two 'Flakes'...

Plan A:
"Ellie? Can I eat this one? No, No, NO! was her reply, I love those"....funny that, because to my knowledge she's never ever had the pleasure of a Cadbury's Flake but she sure does know a good thing when she sees it.

Plan B
"Luke....? Oh never mind!"

I ate it.

My logic and reasoning for stealing this most divine piece of chocolate from my 2.5 year old...
  • He'll never know it's gone.
  • He would never in a million years have appreciated it as much as me!
  • Hormones need Cadbury's chocolate or it just gets messy.
  • He would have made such an almighty mess....the Finger of Fudge was 'just enough to give my kid a treat' and a much better option.
  • There is still more in the selection boxes for them both to get their sticky little hands on and because Nanan also kindly sent some treat size bits and bobs back with Ian, we're now good for Cadbury's for a few months....unless anyone feels inclined to send Whole Nut or Twirls?!!

Guilt free and chocolate filled I bid you all a very Good Night!

Thank you Em and Nanan

No comments:

Post a Comment